The WGNSS trip will meet at Des Pere Park parking lot off Ballas north of the Lutheran Church and School and City Hall at Ballas and Manchester across from West County Mall.  .  April meeting times are 830am.   We will decide on our destination/s at that time.  We plan to be back by about 3pm.  Bring lunch, binoculars, water etc.

Birds are getting interesting with new migrants and nesters arriving every day.

Any questions, call Jackie Chain at 314-644-5998 between 7 and 8am Thursday morning or email at [log in to unmask]

Jackie Chain   St Louis County