Yours is the only one from that list on my contacts list, Edge;  Since your system is not infected guess my security system is working okay.  I had also run a malware full check on Friday or Saturday so maybe that was what later automatically dumped the Riddle post into my spam file.

Jackie Chain

--- On Tue, 4/6/10, Edge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Edge <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: last mobirds post
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 8:08 AM

The Riddle posts are a result of someone with a virus on their computer.  Ann Johnson of Iowa had this virus a few weeks ago.

This virus captures addresses from the infected  computer and sends messages.

People, as a way of learning if it is your computer that is infected, please check to see if the following set of addresses are among those in your address book (this is the batch of addresses in the message that came to me in addition to the mobirds message:

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]