From: Mick Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hooded Warbler still in TGP, St Louis City at 3 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 3:50 PM

I went over to Tower Grove Park , St. Louis City , this afternoon and Connie Alwood had just been watching the bird to the immediate southwest of the bubbler in the Gaddy Bird Garden . It was now, of course, nowhere to be seen. However, it finally re-emerged in the area to the immediate southeast of the bubbler. What a splendid bird! The yellow was so rich in color in the gloom of the afternoon. Hopefully the rain will hold off and the bird will be seen by many other birders this afternoon and evening.

List archives: https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html