Hi-
Neat photos of an interesting bird!
I still lean towards Green-Winged X Blue-Winged hybrid.
Not sure if the link I sent worked last time, but here is
another try:  (you can scroll thru several shots).
http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/Mark_Hall_in_Huntsville/?action=view&current=HybridGroup1.jpg

This was a captive bred bird, so at least its parents are known... and in my
humble opinion it looks strikingly similar to Doug's bird.  Of course, not all hybrids
are pure either, as they can get cross-bred to infinite levels.  As I looked at various
other captive cross-bred bird photos, it seemed a little weird, maybe even unethical to
some... but I suppose if you consider them as 'pets' and how most dogs are
mixes of something or other, then maybe it is not as bad?...

Good Birding,
Matt Gearheart
Shawnee, KS