Apologies if this message is a duplicate, but there's some Easter weirdness going on with the internets. Anyway, I am forwarding for Mike Brady. (Or at least I am attempting to...)

Dave Scheu
MOBirds-L list co-owner
St. Louis, MO

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chubb Trail 4/4 Henslow sparrows

 Happy Easter

   Henslow sparrows have returned in good numbers in the field that is located along
the Castlewood Loop section of the Chubb Trail.St Louis County
   Counted at least 11 birds singing this morn.Its been  awhile since habitat has been
good for returning birds.due to the field being cut in late fall the last 4 years.
   Birds would show up the last 3-4 years but quickly depart due to bad nesting
conditions
   Stoked to say conditions are choice this spring with about perfect grass height so
sparrows should  stay to nest this spring and summer in good numbers.
-Mike Brady

http://mobirds.org/
http://mobirds.org/