From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chubb Trail 4/4 Henslow sparrows

 Happy Easter

   Henslow sparrows have returned in good numbers in the field that is
located along
the Castlewood Loop section of the Chubb Trail.St Louis County
   Counted at least 11 birds singing this morn.Its been  awhile since
habitat has been
good for returning birds.due to the field being cut in late fall the
last 4 years.
   Birds would show up the last 3-4 years but quickly depart due to bad
nesting
conditions
   Stoked to say conditions are choice this spring with about perfect
grass height so
sparrows should  stay to nest this spring and summer in good numbers.
-Mike Brady

http://mobirds.org/

http://mobirds.org/