From: Martie Neal [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Eagle nest; Subject error previous post

           I apologize for my previous post which was not only in error but incomplete. I have a new smart phone, but the user remains ignorant!  It was actually meant to be a private post to Edge to ask if anyone else had reported a new occupied eagle nest which was sighted by our birding group on a trip to Eagle Bluffs this AM. No one in our group had seen it before and noted as well that there is no activity at the old nest.

          Have never posted to the list before for fear I would do something wrong, so now I guess Iíve confirmed my fear and can move on.

 Martie Neal

 Columbia,Mo

 Boone Co

http://mobirds.org/