My gosh, these pictures are beautiful!  The Roseate Lesser Sugar Peep would
be a lifer for me for sure!  I haven't been to Lake Jacomo, but if it's a
haven for Lesser Sugar Peeps, I'm definitely going to have to visit sometime
soon!

I just love the unique flight pattern the Roseates have when flushed.  I
never would have thought a bird could fly like that!

Ugh...I'm so jealous, but thanks for letting us know they're there!
Hopefully, they'll still be there later this week!

-Chase Darr
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/