NO!  I included the list of addresses that was in a message I got
from Riddle in addition to the one to Mobirds from Riddle for people
to look at the entire group of addresses.  The one with the matching
set is the one who should be concerned.

I am not the infected one.

BESIDES, I have a MAC--these viruses do not affect Macs.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO