The Riddle posts are a result of someone with a virus on their
computer.  Ann Johnson of Iowa had this virus a few weeks ago.
This virus captures addresses from the infected  computer and sends
messages.

People, as a way of learning if it is your computer that is infected,
please check to see if the following set of addresses are among those
in your address book (this is the batch of addresses in the message
that came to me in addition to the mobirds message:

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],