Hi everyone.  We had no plans of opening the Library on Easter.
However, it is such a lovely day that I decided rather than doing
laundry or my own yard work, I would go to Jacomo and open up for a
couple of hours.  I should be there by 2:30.  So if the church
services are over, and you've had lunch, and that last Easter egg has
been found, then come out to the library and enjoy the birds.
Oh and we now have a spotting scope in the upstairs observation room.
Happy Easter from Linda at the library.

http://mobirds.org/