Christine Kline and I were birding Lake Jacomo yesterday afternoon, on a
beautiful breezy day.  Not much happening on the lake..a couple male
buffleheads, a single ring-gilled gull, a few cormorants in flight, plenty
of TV's aloft,  and bluebirds a-courtin' in the trees.

 Most vexing was a flock of peeps.  I'll admit I'm not the best at ID'ing
them, but luckily Christine had her camera and got some decent photos.
There are a variety of peeps, as you can see from the pictures,  but sizes
were all quite similar.

The first photo was taken from a distance, the second is quite a bit closer,
and after we flushed them, there is one shot of a few in flight.

http://www.mcculloughweb.com/peeps

Any help with IDs would be appreciated.

Have a great day, all   ;-)

Heidi McCullough , Kansas City (Platte County)

(with help from Christine)

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/