THREE STAVES:
A PATTERN OF PERCEPTUAL ACOUSTICS
 IN  'THE WASTE LAND'

If you are in love with the music of Eliot's poetry,
 you might like to discover a pattern to it --
a visible, though not always visible, pattern of 3's --
 a la Dante, perhaps.

For the most part, though,
 it manifests itself disguised in so many variations
as to be subtly visible.

But, believe me, if you will,
 it is there, for sure.

Still,