This sucks.

You say you have little to offer the list?? You had an interesting post on Ovid's description of Narcissus in the original Latin ("ruborem") just a few days ago. That's on top of many, many interesting posts from you.

The truth is that the list has let you down, not responding enough to your comments. After a while it can seem like you're talking to yourself, which is a waste of your time.

Perhaps you can reconsider . . .

-- Tom --