fancy-free

And at the end of my journey through the waste land, I met the Fisher King --
there he sat, fishing, the arid plain behind him, setting his lands in order --
and I saw with my own eyes how fully he was equipped, as the poet had said,
with his three staves, the three-fold mantra -- Datta, Dayadhvam, Damyata --
and I could hear him mumble an incantation of shantih shantih shantih --

CR