Then I think there is not for Yeats or Eliot.  The separate entities remain; it is perception Yeats questions and Eliot's still point is outside time, only momentarily sensed but not lived.
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>04/15/10 11:13 AM >>>
resolution -- if there was one

                           "O Presences
That passion, piety or affection knows,
And that all heavenly glory symbolise -
O self-born mockers of man's enterprise" --

"Labour is blossoming or dancing where
The body is not bruised to pleasure soul.
Nor beauty born out of its own despair,
Nor blear-eyed wisdom out of midnight oil.
O chestnut-tree, great-rooted blossomer,
Are you the leaf, the blossom or the bole?
O body swayed to music, O brightening glance,
How can we know the dancer from the dance?"

 - WB Yeats, 'Among School Children'

"Neither flesh nor fleshless" --
"at the still point, there the dance is" --
"you are the music / While the music lasts".

 - TS Eliot, 'Four Quartets'

Cheers,
 CR