Terry, a literalist can make anyone look like a fool. If you were to
use the expression "it's nothing" would you really expect anyone to
explain to you how absolute nothing is not possible?

I was portrayed as half of a comedy team when I was posting my
comments about Eliot. According to you that's appropriate, but a snide
comeback is not.

Your attempt to deflect the charge of misogyny by accusing me of
hiding my character flaws behind it is a well-known technique of
reversal. You could say that whenever the term is used, and my guess
is that you do.

When you preach at a male on the list I'll reconsider my opinion of you.

Diana
Sent from my iPod