Hah! That's really funny! Eliot could English better than anyone of
his time, and his critic doesn't English well at all. I love it when
new usages are born from errors. Can 'to Chinese' and 'to Russian' be
far behind?

I collect broken English phrases; it's a kind of hobby of mine. Now I
have another! Thanks!

Diana

Sent from my iPod