Carrol,

In modern QM space is chock full. A vacuum is known to not be empty.

Modern physicists do acknowledge infinity, although Hawking says
infinity may be bounded, that is, recurving in an endless loop.

The 4 Qts are more likeky to be Eliot's Struggle to represent
timelessness. He represents time in many ways, as time reflected by
the dead, in memory, etc. Living is what time feels like. He was after
the rare experience of piercing the illusion of time. (Borges achieves
this with surrealism.)

Diana

Sent from my iPod