I think in both Keats & Yeats (though with diffrent emphases) eternity/
the changeless is identified with death. The lovers Keats's Urn will
never die because they never lived.. "Aall breating human passion far
above" (from memory) is a special kind of irony that I'm not  sure how
to label: That which makes human life desirable is precisely what (the
speaker fears) what makes it meaningless. And the resolution -- the
world is not _wholly_ lacking in order so far as one can _imagine_ order
(the urn, the bird's song) seems only to underline the failure to find
any order external to the self. And in The Irish Airman, this 'order'
becomes the ecstatic moment of death itself, a death deliberately
labelled purposelsss (S"those that I fight I do not hate, etc). I'm not
sure how to gloss those wonderful last lines of Lapis Lazuli: "And those
who build them again are gay"!

Carrol