Perhaps Vishvesh's status on the list has been set for her not to get copies
of her own posts.
P.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: (OT) Test Message

> Oh is it?  I don't know why I am not seeing it ! Anyway, if it has reached
> the other members of the list, I don't need to post it again.  Thank You.
>
> - vishvesh

I've also received the message twice.  You may not get it because
Yahoo! possibly may see something in it that it considers spam
and puts it in file 13 instead of your inbox.  I've lost messages
because my ISP did something similar for no apparent reason. (Still,
they do such a good job filtering out spam that I'm content with
losing a few good messages.)

Regards,
    Rick Parker