Birded Bohigian CA Saturday morning,  7 species of ducks and many coots were present in a two acre pond. Birded Little Prairie Lake Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon. 13 species of ducks, Cormorants, 500 coots, 3 species of grebe, American Golden Plover as well as Pictoral and Semipalmated Sandpipers not bad for being in the middle of the Ozarks. Regardless of where I drove if there was any water there were ducks and coots.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO

Pablo Neruda.