Thanks Kristi.

Pablo Neruda.

From: Kristi Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
To: Mike Doyen <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 8:02:36 AM
Subject: Re: Migratory Bird Count and NAMC question

Missouri's NAMC data (going back to 1997) can be found on MoBirds.org under the "Listing" tab. Direct link here:

http://mobirds.org/NAMC/NAMCResults.asp

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)

On Mar 21, 2010, at 7:34 AM, Mike Doyen wrote:

Is this information free and accessible? Can a state wide entity like ASM tap into the NASM data bank and get a report on total species and numbers of birds recorded across our state on the second Saturday in May that we could then email  to our membership or publish in the Bluebird?

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO

Pablo Neruda.