I just started entering a few trips on Cache and Sparks.  Unfortunately, I don't often count the birds I see or write down all I see - just highlights.  But...I want to enter my info anyway.  Sometimes I really don't remember even a good estimate on the number of birds of a species I saw - should I just put down that I saw only one, in that case?

By the way, I don't see anywhere to report my trips to RMBS.  Is this another place, like Tower Grove Park, where I have to enter my data on E-Birds?  I couldn't find a place for trips to Lost Valley either.  I still have to figure out E-BIrds.

Getting there...
Chrissy McClarren
St. Louis City