I saw 8 Rough-legged Hawks still around today in the Poosey - NW - part of the County. Robbins & Eastela in Birds of Missouri say that most have left the state by Mid March. It will be interesting to see how much longer these stay around. Saw several Northern Harriers too and many Red-tailed Hawks including two of the Krider's type. One of these has an almost entirely white tail. I also saw my FOY Merlin zipping by in the same area.
  There was an adult Bald Eagle by the river at the Thompson River Wetland west of town. Lots of Ducks all over there too, mostly Dabblers, but many Ring-necked Ducks and couple dozen or more Canvasback also.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/