Greetings,

My wife commented, with great joy, that "our" Killdeer was back in the driveway again, and that when she went out to check the mail, there was a neat little bowl in the gravel off to one side of our driveway. As of yesterday no eggs, yet.

If ever one needed a sure sign of spring, I think this would fit the bill!

Also of note: both Tundra and Trumpeter Swans (3 of each) remain at Otter Slough CA in Pool 17 in the NW corner. Tim Whitehead, Otter Slough/MDC staff, has also seen them in Pool 25 - not far from Pool 17.

Good Spring Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/