Greetings,

My wife commented, with great joy, that "our" Killdeer was back in the driveway again, and that when she went out to check the mail, there was a neat little bowl in the gravel off to one side of our driveway. As of yesterday no eggs, yet.

If ever one needed a sure sign of spring, I think this would fit the bill!

Also of note: both Tundra and Trumpeter Swans (3 of each) remain at Otter Slough CA in Pool 17 in the NW corner. Tim Whitehead, Otter Slough/MDC staff, has also seen them in Pool 25 - not far from Pool 17.

Good Spring Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/