I am donating four large prints of my collage work to the Burroughs Greater Kansas City Chapter of the National Audubon Society's 19th Annual Dinner and Silent Auction - to help them raise money. The event is April 10th. I was going to deliver them myself this weekend, but plans changed.  Although mailing them is risky and might damage them, I might end up resorting to that unless...I can find someone going from St. Louis to the Kansas City area in the next 3 weeks?  Anyone on here going thataway?

They need them before April 10.  Please let me know asap.  (For info on their event, here's a link: http://www.burroughs.org/)

Thanks,
Chrissy McClarren
St. Louis City