Bob is absolutely right about there being a wealth of great images that can be
used as backgrounds... I've limited the selections on mobirds.org to photos of
birds taken by Missouri photographers of birds in Missouri. To date I've
received photos from two photographers, one of whom is my youngest
brother. If you are a Missouri birder and have photographs you would like to
donate to The Audubon Society of Missouri for use as wallpaper candidates,
please email them to me at either [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] and indicate your willingness to do this. As to the
Ivory Gull sailing over an arctic fiord, I'd love to see that image Bob. Send me
a URL and thanks for offering. We need to get together again and do some
birdin'!

Patrick

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/