I just wanted to leave a quick note about a flock of Cedar Waxwings that
swirled and whirled around my front yard this afternoon. There were between
20 to 25 of them and they only perched in my river birch tree for a few
moments before continuing their journey. A wonderful site to see indeed!

I recently lost my wife and I know that she had something to do with sending
them my way this afternoon. Maybe the good Lord owed her a favor and she
spent it on me.

God Bless.
Richard Brown

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/