Thanks for a great report, Chris.

I've birded Sand Prairie.  It is one of those small, limited variety
habitat, but VERY SPECIAL places--a remnant of a once much more
prevalent habitat--a place saved as a reminder, but more importantly
as a foothold for many species we've pushed to the extremes by
habitat elimination.

Your report on Mobirds and in the CACHE database helps alert birders
to areas like this.  They, in turn, may find rewarding birding at
Sand Prairie and other lesser known sites, and can contribute to the
knowledge of bird presence in Missouri by entering their finds in the
CACHE database.

Bird on!  See y'all out in the field after the Columbia April 6
election (and after some catch up on sleep!)

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO