Lost Valley Trail is a part of Weldon Spring Conservation Area, so
report birds found on the Lost Valley Trail under Weldon Spring CA
(St. Charles Co.).  In the "comments" section you can make a note
that the report is for the Lost Valley Trail portion of the area.

CACHE is an acronym for Conservation Areas Checklist.  SPARKS is for
State Parks.  The Audubon Society of Missouri (ASM) has letters of
agreement with MDC for the conservation areas and with DNR for the
state parks.  There is no working agreement to gather and record data
for other entities.  Thus, a city park (such as Tower Grove) that
does not have a management agreement with MDC is not included in
either database.  RMBS is a US Army Corps of Engineers site.  At
Corps sites that have a management agreement with MDC, we input data;
sites without such a management agreement are, at present "orphaned."

Perhaps an agreement can be made between ASM and the Corps for input
of RMBS data.  I, for one, would sure welcome it, as it is a critical
site to the Missouri bird occurrence record.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO