Always enjoy reading Mike's pre-Spring posts... They make me feel like
Spring is really here!

Thanks Mike.

Up hear in the NEMO, we're seeing big numbers of Great-horned and Barred
Owls... I've seen 15 individuals in two days... Must be a good year for
them?

Patrick

:ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM:
* Patrick Harrison                     *
* Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
* [log in to unmask]                 A
* [log in to unmask]         S
* [log in to unmask]                M
* http://mobirds.org                   *