Dr. Leo Galloway, was the Buchanan County Compiler for the NAMC from 1993-1995.

Buchanan did no NAMC's from 1996-1999.

In 2000 the MEAS (Saint Joseph's Audubon Chapter) began the migration count again. That was my first year as the compiler and I have being doing it every year since.

This year we will have our count on the "second Saturday in May" (May 8th), as prescribed by the suggested format contained in my previous post. I will be sending the data collected to our state compiler, David Rogles, St. Peters, MO

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
NAMC Compiler, Buchanan County