I have received comments from Mobirds, and directly.  I guess I wasn't
clear.  The North American Migration Count no longer formally exists.  It
has been replaced by "Environment For The Americas" which operates the focus
on "International Migratory Bird Day" as an educational effort.  There is
not a specific date for conducting an international migratory bird count.  I
contacted this organization directly to determine what is happening.  Go to
their web page, and read info under the ABOUT tab.  It lays out pretty
clearly what their goals are.  So as I stated in my first reply, you and/or
your organization, or person can select any day/s they want for when they
want to conduct the counts.  It is recommended by MBD, and I believe others
to report your counts to eBirds.  Also, the MBD organization requests that
you report to them if you conduct such a count.

Charley