Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 20:43:28 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: need help with Hawk ID
To: [log in to unmask]

It appears to me to be a classic juvenile Krider's Red-tail.

David Becher

Saint Louis

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:34:38 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: need help with Hawk ID
To: [log in to unmask]

http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/11426540_HBFjz

Stunningly white.  Found him at Eagle Bluffs.  I lean toward Red Tail but the white is really throwing me.

Thanks in advance.

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO
http://mobirds.org/