My internet security software showed that the hotmail which claims to be trusted email with Spam protection is an infected site. I have to delete all emails which contains this and I do not want to take any chance of infecting my computer. I suggest that this hotmail site be removed.

Thank you,
Jim Hickner

From: Terry McNeely <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 8:06:41 PM
Subject: Squaw Creek NWR and Pony Express CA

Despite the forecast I ventured to Squaw Creek  today and then stopped by Pony Express CA on the way home.

Had a great day at Squaw Creek 10:30am - 2:00pm.  I tallied 36 species despite not being able to get into the Mallard Marsh/Pintail Pool areas due to flooding yesterday. The main pool appeared to be about 50% ice free, with alot of the ice very rotten, so much that the Goldeneye were swimming underneath and coming up through the crumbling ice.

I had 20 species of waterfowl
14 Ducks
3 Geese
2 Mergansers
1  Swan  (14 Trumpeters)

Best birds of the day were the 4 Sandhill Cranes in the Corn field, I enjoyed listening to them vocalize.

Stopped by Pony Express CA on the way home to see what might be there spent an hour and come up with 20 species, 11 of them waterfowl.  I finally found the Redheads 30+ and was very surprised to find 5 Trumpeter Swans and 70 common mergansers

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647
Daviess County