We were able to re-locate the Lesser Black-backed Gull around noon, but did not find the Iceland.  Saws lots of Ring-billeds in the fields as we approached the Macon area from the south.

In the marina cove, we had three Red-breasted Mergansers (one male, two females), 10 Common, and 5 Hooded.   More Common’s out in the main body of the lake;  a Horned Grebe was up close to the dam.

Did a quick drive through Thomas Hill on causeway, and the boat ramp on the west side  - had a single Bonaparte’s Gull and one Great Blue Heron – no waterfowl at all.    Eurasian Collared Doves are increasing at Shepherd’s Buffalo Farm.

Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO