Update:  I was given directions to an active Great Horned Owl nest and
verified that Thursday evening.  And Charlene reports a Barred Owl at the
shorebird area so we will try for that.

Remember your radios and that it will be cold and damp and muddy.

Restrooms at the office:  Iffy.  Seems they normally close at 4:00, but if
the concession stand stays open later they will be open later.  Also, a
Busch volunteer is running an evening nature walk and that also might result
in them being open.

If it is not raining hard at 4:00, I am going to walk the Fallen Oak trail
by the HQs.  All are welcome to join me.

Mike

  _____