Took my girlfriend to Rocky Fork Conservation Area 7 miles North of Columbia this evening. Despite the rain we had about 10 American Woodcocks by a few minutes after sundown. The rain then picked up a little bit and they went pretty much silent. So much fun to get her a life bird!
Now it's time to go dry off.

Good Birding!

Nicholas March
Columbia, MO