Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started.

Birders,

Timberdoodles seem to be everywhere.  Monday afternoon I stepped out of our basement slider door with my bicycle and realized that a woodcock was 15 feet away from me feeding in my back yard.  I watched it for about 90 minutes and shot a little video. This was shot in the shade so the color is flat.  I have lived here for 14 years and have never seen a woodcock in the subdivision, let alone my yard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUJ8r_4QXcA

Mike Grant