Several nights this past week, my wife and I have made an after-work trek
over to Scott Blvd. (Columbia, MO) to see if the American Woodcocks seen by
others last week were still around.  So far, we have had no sign (sight or
sound) of them.  That's not saying they weren't or aren't there, we just
haven't witnessed them.  The rain may have pushed them to other parts of the
woods as it looks like the area around the fields flooded with the rains
this last week.  I plan on visiting that area off and on throughout the next
few weeks as I'm sure they'll be back to that area.  It's perfect for little
forest birds.

Cheers,
Chase Darr
Columbia, MO