Chris,
Nick and I wanted to send you a big thank you for posting info about the
Pine Warbler.  We went out to Busch this eve and found two of those
sweet pine warblers singing away right where you said they would be.  :)
 Our first pine warbler for the year!  They were both so yellow their
song was so beautiful!
Nick and Nikki
Kirkwood, MO

>>> chris kirmaier <[log in to unmask]> 03/14/10 11:51 AM >>>
  Saint Louis area birders -

      Yesterday (Saturday) a small group of us found a Pine Warbler
loudly
singing away around 4 pm right at the beginning of the Fallen Oak Trail
behind the headquarters at Busch Conservation Area.  Basically, he is in
the
same general area as seen last year.  We also had a Yellow-bellied
Sapsucker.  We did not see any Red-breasted Nuthatches.

Chris Kirmaier
University City, Mo