I did a quick tour of Camp Branch & Little Platte marinas at
Smithville Lake (Clay Co.) late this morning. Still thousands of gulls
on the lake.

I only re-found one of Doug Willis' rare gulls: At 10:45 - 11:15 a.m.
I had the first-cycle KUMLIEN'S ICELAND GULL sleeping on the boat
slips at Little Platte Marina. Good-looking bird.

Gulls everywhere, so I'm certain I only viewed a small percentage of
what's out there right now.

Also lots of pelicans, cormorants, 3 merganser species, etc...

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)