Today we found the 2 Sandhill Cranes at Eagle Bluffs.  They were in the Pool 10 area, way to the back.

We also found 13 Pelicans.  Both were seen on the way in, about 9:45 AM, but not relocated on the way out.

There was a large group of ducks at the very end on the Sapp Tract including:
Redhead
Canvasback
Ring-necked Duck
Lesser Scaup
Greater Scaup - 1
Ruddy Duck - 1
Pied-billed Grebe - 2
American Coot - 50 or more

Northern Pintail - 2 in Sapp Tract, but not all the way back with the others

Snow Geese - only 2
Ross' Geese - 3

I didn't find the Blue-winged Teal. Mallard numbers are way down, quite a few Northern Shovelers.

Complete report on Cache.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia