I am writing this rather quickly - might leave something out or make interesting spelling errors...

Highlights at foggy drizzly Columbia Bottoms:

Tree Swallows (such gorgeous blue-green - there were about 50 or more flying over the wetlands catching bugs)

Blue-winged Teal - 1 pair
American Wigeon - about 20 or more
Northern Shovelers
Buffleheads
Redheads - about 30
Ring-necked Ducks (I saw the ring on one of them!)
Mallards
Gadwall
Coots
Northern Pintails
Green-winged Teal
Red-winged Blackbirds - hundreds
Meadowlarks
Horned Larks
Killdeer
Northern Harrier
Quick look at feeders - Cardinals, ETS, WCS, ATS, Goldfinch, Tufted Titmice

Highlights At Riverlands (I noticed the Horned Grebes about 3 days ago - and see others saw them...but I couldn't refind them today):

Green-winged Teal
N. Shovelers
Ring-necked Ducks
Canvasbacks
Coots
Lesser and Greater Scaup
Greater White-fronted Geese
Northern Pintail
Buffleheads
Redhead (1)
Gadwall
Mallards
Canada Geese
Cormorant
Ruddy Ducks
Common Mergansers
Red-breasted Mergansers
Great Blue Herons
Bald Eagles
Northern Harriers
Killdeer - speckled here and there
Meadowlarks - speckled here and there
Horned Larks - speckeled here and there
American Pipits (down the Confluence Road - I saw the Long-billed Dowitcher yesterday as well, but no Plover or Pectoral Sandpipers)
Redwings Blackbirds - my, oh, my can hundreds of them make incredible twists and turns and amazing formation

Chrissy McClarren
St. Louis