I went out this afternoon in search of shore birds that don't look like Killdear. I started at riverlands and saw the ususal waterfowl, lots of shorebird habitat but no shorebirds(other than Killdear). I then went to Columbia Bottoms and found 1 Greater Yellowlegs. He was on the south side of the gravel road in the flooded field across the ditch. Also saw the same waterfowl as Riverlands with the addition of Blue winged and Green-winged teal.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres, Mo.