Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:45:59 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: American Woodcocks, Clay Co, MO
To: [log in to unmask]

I lead a Woodcock walk at Martha Lafite last night and at 6:30 we had two peenting and displaying in the prairie. One flew close enough to see its bill. Great fun!!!
Happy birding, Ruth Simmons Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO [log in to unmask] "A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in value." (Theodore Roosevelt)

http://mobirds.org/
http://mobirds.org/