Just a quick note to let folks know that the office at Eagle Bluffs CA is being renovated over the next few months.  ALL of the buildings on the site will be demolished.  In their place a new facility will be constructed that includes a heated shop, meeting/draw room, and office space.

Unfortunately, I had to remove the bird feeders during this time.  I apologize to all the birds and birders that this will affect!  However, the ultimate result will be well worth the temporary sacrifice.

Please keep in mind that the new meeting room will be a great place for groups to gather and to host educational activities.

I hope you are all enjoying the first glimpses of spring!

Shauna R. Marquardt

Wildlife Biologist

Missouri Department of Conservation

Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area