From: Edge <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bird name pronunciation(s)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 7:15 AM

This is coming to you from California, via Kansas, via Oklahoma.  Enjoy (and I learned a couple of things--before my first cup of coffee!)

This article will equip you with all the language skills you need when you meet the people coming (too late) to see the bird you just saw!

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/birdname.htm

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]